What is skin cancer
Skin cancer is the uncontrolled abnormal growth of skin cells and usually the result of over exposure to the sun and harmful ultraviolet rays. Skin cancer is the most common type. It occurs when unrepairable DNA damage to skin cells causes mutation or genetic defect. It can occur anywhere on the body but most frequently on skin that has been exposed to the sun. Most skin cancer can be treated, it is important to prevent this decease. Most type of skin cancer are among the easiest cancer to prevent, identify and treat . There are few types of skin cancers. Given below is the methods to prevent skin cancer.
Points To Prevent Skin Cancer
- Wear protective clothes like long sleeved shirt and pants.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning beds.
- Apply broad spectrum.
- Use water resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to all exposed skin.
- Use chemotherapy.
- Do not burn.
- Check skin changes like black spots or any colour changes.
- Use laser treatment.
- If you have any skin cancers symptoms, must consult a doctor to taking treatments disitions.
- Avoid walking in between 10 to 3 pm continuously.