Five things to remember before choosing an Android phone
Are you planing to buy a new smartphone? There are a number of operating systems in the market today. But the top three operating system of today are Google’s Android, Apple’s IOS and Microsoft’s Windows phone.
Things to remember before choosing an Android phone
- Android is better if you want more hardware choice and more control over the user experience.
- Get a phone with a 5 inch screen or smaller if one hand use is important. If you would like to play games and videos, get a bigger screen you liked.
- The important feature of a smartphone is camera. Pay attention to specs like pixel size and aperture and ignore the mega pixels.
- If you want the most speed for games and multi tasking, by an android phone of 4 GB RAM.
- If you plan to download lots of games or shoot, must bring a 32 GB storage phone.
The main operating system is Google’s android. It is anybody’s guess that android has the icons share of the market in terms of sales and is apparently the most customizable platform of the lot. The launch of android Lollipop 5.0 adds new dimensions to the operating systems and offers smoothest android experience ever. Android also offers highest number of applications through the play store.
Internal storage and memory
You may buy a smartphone with the best hardware specifications but if it does not have enough memory, it may not be able to satiate your appetite. Most of the smartphones have internal memory ranging from 2 GB to 128 GB, some of them offer storage through SD card.
Screen size and quality
Some many want a screen size that would easily fit into the pocket and could be easily used with one hand and should be sufficiently big for enjoying videos. Besides the size the quality too has an important role to play. A smartphone with low revolution may not be able to play those HD videos you have.
A camera with lower mega pixels that offers optical image stebilisation and optical zoom could be a better option than a camera with higher mega pixel.
You could also use the lowest or best price so derived as a benchmark to negotiate the price with your neighbourhood store guy.