How to Back-up Your Life
Too often people go through life with a tunnel vision approach of how they plan to go about their daily activities, long term goals and work related endeavors. Life is always tossing in the monkey wrench. Any well thought-out strategy is successful because the planners know that “the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
Not only do back-up plans keep you calm in times of duress, but they also offer two important attributes that should always be accounted for before planning anything in life: flexibility and adaptability. Flexibility allows you to change plans without notice which means you can adapt to any situation that arises to achieve your intended goals. There are areas in life where you should always have a back-up plan.
Here are some ideas for a back-up plan in various areas of your life:
- Keep around 3-6 months of income as deposit to deal with emergencies.
- Plan savings for retirement, college funds, and other future needs/wants.
- Always pay my bills on time.
- Make a habit of paying taxes regularly and on time.
- Make sure that you’re only spending a small percentage of income in risky investments. (3 to 5 percentage)
- Don’t spend ever beyond income.
- Stay in access to a good accountant.
- Financially knowledgeable and understand how to manage money.
I have an up-to-date will.
- I have insurance.
- I keep my important papers (and other valuables) in a safe place.
- I have a security system, fire extinguisher, and a smoke alarm.
- I have an escape plan that I’ve shared with my family.
- My important papers are orderly and easy to access.
- I have emergency contact numbers easily accessible.
- I have protection against identity theft.
- I have photocopies of my driver’s license, passport, social security card, and birth certificate.
- I have a friend or family member who can help in case of emergency.
- I have an up-to-date resume.
- I have a good feel for my job security and the financial health of my employer.
- I am regularly updating my skills or working to make myself more valuable.
- I stay informed about other career opportunities in my industry.
- I network often and have a strong circle of associates in my industry.
- I have ideas for working independently or as a consultant if necessary.
- I feel confident about my interview skills.
- I understand how to use social media to connect with others professionally.
- I’m aware that my emotional intelligence plays a vital role in my career success and I have a high emotional IQ.
4. Health and Safety
- I follow my regular medical check-ups and recommended preventative procedures.
- Engage in activities that reduce stress.
- I use safety precautions such as seat belt, helmet, sunscreen, etc whenever necessary.
- I don’t speed or take risks when driving or engage in other high-risk activities.
- Confirm sound sleep for 7 to 8 hours everyday.
- Work on mental health continuously and see a counselor if requires.
- I allow myself plenty of time to get where I’m going.
- If I live in an area prone to natural disasters, I have a plan of action for my escape and/or safety.
- I understand the qualities of emotionally mature relationships, and I work to practice those.
- Give importance to primary relationships (spouse, partner, children, parents) ahead of everything else in my life and tend to them lovingly.
- I have good communication skills and can deal with conflict in a healthy way.
- Limit over-promise or over-commit.
- My emotional needs are met, and I work to meet those of my loved ones.
- I have many fulfilling friendships and business relationships.
- I practice forgiveness and try not to hold a grudge.
- Reduce association with people who can harm me, my reputation, or my peace of mind.
- Control my aggressive behavior.
Donkey In The Well -True Inspirational Story
True Inspirational Story – Donkey in the well.
This is one of the most inspirational stories that teach the importance of getting rid of obstacles and use it as a stepping stone to reach the next level.
One day a farmer’s donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn’t worth it to retrieve the donkey. He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. they all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well.
At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly.
Then, to everyone’s amazement, he quieted down. A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well and was astonished at what he saw. With every shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer’s neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and trotted off!
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping stone.
We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up!
Always Remember in Life that:
Life is going to throw dirt on you.
The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off & take a step up.
Each of our troubles is a stepping stone.
We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up. But by taking a step up.
In this world people will always throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you. You make from them A wall or A bridge.
- How to Transfer Data from Xiaomi to Xiaomi August 3, 2020
- Honor MagicBook 15 Launched in India With AMD Ryzen 5 3500U CPU August 1, 2020
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro Launched, Specifications July 31, 2020
- Mi MIX Alpha July 31, 2020
- Hero Xtreme 160R Specifications July 30, 2020
On the go
Mi to Mi Data Transfer
Mi to Mi Data Transfer Mi to Mi Data Transfer using Mi Mover The Mi Mover app supports multiple datasets,...
Mi MIX Alpha
Hero Xtreme 160R Specifications
Real Life Backup Plans
Apple iOS 14 Beta 3 included features
Xiaomi Mi 30W Wireless Charger
10 Craziest Nail Art Designs
Technology3 months ago
Vivo V19 Specifications
Technology2 months ago
Redmi Popup Front Camera(K20 Pro)
Technology2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy A31 highlights
Health2 months ago
Most dangerous viruses in the world
Automotive3 months ago
Genuine Accessories for your Hyundai Creta
Technology2 months ago
Redmi Earbuds S True Wireless Earbuds Launched at Rs.1,799
Entertainment3 months ago
Versatile actor IRRFAN KHAN passed away today morning while having treatment in a Mumbai hospital
Entertainment2 months ago
Amazon Prime Video to premiere 7 Indian films globally